The Escola Staff
The Director reports to the Steering Committee and is responsible for drafting the budget and educational programmes following guidelines set by the Operative Committee and the Academic Committee.
E-mail: Eduard Rodés
Finance and Administration Department
Responsible for project management and for the Finance and Administration Department of the Escola.
E-mail: Concha Palacios
E-mail: Eva Marco
External Relations Department
The External Relations Department manages contractual and administrative relations with the different participating organisations: Universities, Schools, Administrations, press, etc.
E-mail: Marta Miquel
Technical Project Coordinator
E-mail: Adriana Díaz
E-mail: Viviana Zappa
E-mail: Lidia Slawinska
This committee is responsible for providing guidance on the overall strategic development of the Escola. It is made up of the major executives of the consortium (presidents of the participating ports and companies).
- Sixte Cambra, President of the Port of Barcelona and President of the Escola Europea de Short Sea Shipping
- Francesco Maria di Majo, President of Autorità di Sistema del Mar Tirreno Centro-Settentrionale (ports of Civitavecchia, Fiumicino and Gaeta)
- Paolo Emilio Signorini, President of Autorità di Sistema del Mar Ligure Occidentale (ports of Genova and Savona)
- Emanuele Grimaldi, President of Grimaldi Group Naples
- Roberto Martinoli, President of Grandi Navi Veloci
- Eduard Rodés, Director of 2E3S.eu
This Committee is responsible for the general management of the Escola. It comprises of a professional representative of each member body of the consortium.
- Eduard Rodés, Director of the Escola Europea de Short Sea Shipping (Representative)
- Pedro Arellano, Port of Barcelona
- Luca Lupi, Porti di Roma e del Lazio
- Silvio Ferrando, Porto di Genova
- Luigi Ranauro, Grimaldi Group Naples
- Antonio Pedevilla, Grandi Navi Veloci
This Committee is composed of representatives from SSS European Promotion Centres, universities and education centres.
- Representative of the SPC Portugal
- Representative of the Bureau de Promotion du Shortsea BP2S (France)
- Representative of Puertos del Estado (Spain)
- Representative of RAM, spa (Italy)
- Francesco Filippi - Universidad de Roma (Italy)
- Enrico Musso - Universidad de Génova (Italy)
- José Francisco Vidal (Spain)
- Antonio Vargas (Spain)
- Ana Arevalo - Autoridad Portuaria de Barcelona (Spain)
- Marcel·la Castells - Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Spain)
- Matteo De Candia - Grandi Navi Veloci (Italy)
- Eduard Rodés - Escola Europea de Short Sea Shipping - Chairman (Spain)