To provide training in intermodal rail logistics for transport, logistics and international business professionals and students.
The course is taught through practical workshops and lectured classes using audiovisual materials as teaching aids. The classes are interactive and the students are encouraged to participate actively. The students will be given hard and electronic copies of the presentations delivered in the course.
- Introduction to Railway Transport Logistics
- Intermodal Logistics
- European Transport Policy – 2011 White Paper
- Environmental Aspects
- Presentation of a Case Study
- Visit to an Intermodal Terminal
- Visit to a Container Terminal
- Visit to a Vehicle Terminal
- Visit to ZAL – Logistics Activity Zone