On Thursday November 26 at 19: 00h the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) will host a briefing on the Postgraduate Smart Mobility: Intelligent Transportation Systems, which will begin in February 2016.
The postgraduate course offers a strategic vision and technology management for smart cities and smart mobility, that which provides high value to the organisations in the sector.
The objectives of the programme are:
- A postgraduate degree given by UPC, which is unique in Spain for its features incorporating the latest international ITS and ICT tools
- To develop skills for the development of smart mobility studies and projects that meet international standards of technical, economic, environmental and social profitability
- To develop the ability to manage projects and multidisciplinary teams
- Practical Methodology. Includes case studies, projects with professional mentors / tutors
- Final projects on real proposals from organizations (new business models in smart mobility, projects on technological innovation and business efficiency, etc.)
- Recognized industry expert as teachers
- Sessions held every 3 days, consistent with the professional agenda
- Bonus training for the Tripartite Foundation
Download the Postgraduate information PDF.
Date: Thursday, November 26 at 19pm
Location: UPC School – C / Badajoz, 73 Barcelona
Confirm your attendance here